Please note: This service continues to operate as normal during COVID-19.
What we do
The Health Case Management Service provides timely case management for the population of Leeds (those aged 18 and over) who are eligible for NHS Fast Track and Continuing Healthcare Funding and have a Leeds GP. This includes in hospitals or in your own home.
Our philosophy is to place the individual at the centre of their care. Proactively supporting people to have more choice and control to help them achieve their own personal outcomes.
- We will assess your health case management needs.
- We will work with you and your family to ensure the services you need are individual to you.
- We will co-ordinate your care services.
Who is it for?
People who are eligible for NHS Continuing Care funding and for those who are in hospital or at home and need support in arranging care to meet your complex needs.
Referrals to Health Case Management
Referrals to the service are made by any health care professional or social worker involved in your care.
We will review services to ensure that you are getting the right support.
Our commitment to you...
- We will provide a prompt response to all referrals.
- We will offer you an assessment that is personal to you.
- We will identify services which will make you as independent as possible.
- We will involve you and respect your views when planning your care.
- We will explore how our services can be made as personalised as possible, promoting choice and control to suit your needs.
About the team
The team consists of Health Case Managers, Health Case Management Coordinators and Health Case Management Assistants who are professionals with health or social care backgrounds and have a wealth of experience in all aspects of health case management.
Map of Leeds and the Neighbourhood teams we work with
This map shows the health centres and clinics in the North (Green), South (Red), and West (Orange) areas of Leeds we cover.
Areas of Leeds covered by the Neighbourhood Teams
North 1 (Green)
- 1 Meanwood - Meanwood Health Centre
- 2 Wetherby - Wetherby Health Centre
North 2 (Green)
- 3 Chapeltown - Chapeltown Health Centre
- 4 Seacroft - Seacroft Health Centre
South 1 (Red)
- 5 Morley - Morley Moor Health Centre
- 6 Beeston - Beeston Hill Community Health Centre
South 2 (Red)
- 7 Kippax - Kippax Health Centre
- 8 Middleton - Middleton Health Centre
West 1 (Orange)
- 9 Armley - Armley Moor Health Centre
- 10 Pudsey - Pudsey Health Centre
West 2 (Orange)
- 11 Holt Park - Horsforth Clinic
- 12 Woodsley - Woodsley Health Centre
- 13 Yeadon - Yeadon Community Health Centre
Help us get it right
If you have a comment, compliment, complain or concern, please let us know by speaking to a member of our staff. We learn from your feedback and use the information to improve and develop our services.
If you would like to talk to someone outside the service, you can contact the Patient Experience Team on 0113 220 8585, Monday to Friday 09:30-16:30 or email email@example.com.
To complete a feedback survey for this team click here.
For urgent medical help that isn’t a 999 emergency
6-8 The Headrow
Leeds, LS1 6PP
0113 246 8338
Citywide Health Case Management:
Tel: 0113 378 2721
8:00am – 8:00pm, Monday – Friday
8:00am – 6:00pm, Saturday, Sunday and bank holidays
We are currently reviewing our website to make all content accessible. If you are looking for a download, such as a leaflet or booklet that you can no longer find, please contact the service on the details above.